The Support Staff of the Director General's Office include the following:
- Legal Advisor
- Internal Auditor
- Human Resources and Capacity Development Specialist
- Public Relations and Communication Officer
- Planning, Monitoring and Evaluation Officer
- Procurement Officer
- Administrative Assistant to Director General
The Support Staff carry out the crosscutting responsibilities in the entire system of the institution and they ensure:
• That the institution runs in accordance to the legal mandate.
• That the Action Plan is properly executed and monitored regularly.
• That the staff are appraised;that the Institution gets qualified staff through recruitment procedures; plans for capacity building of staff, discipline of staff, retirement and replacement plan and if there is a link between the Institution and the Ministry of Public Services and Labour.
• That the institution accounts for all its expenses and accounts in accordance with Rwanda Public Procurement Authority guidelines.